Wolfsbane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Class

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

History Class Empty History Class

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 am

Sean tapped his pencil on the edge of his desk, bored and tired, once more. As the teacher went on and on, he felt lost in his own thoughts, since his teacher had talked about this subject for the 1 hundreth time.
Sean
Sean
Admin

https://wolfsbane.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

History Class Empty Re: History Class

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

Clairre's head began to drop down to her desk, as she listened to the teacher drone on about history that no one cared about. Why is school always so boring...
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

One of the human boys snickered as they threw a large history book around. They were completely oblivious of who they were throwing it at and missed me and instead hit Bryn who was sitting next to him. Bryn flinched and rubbed her arm, angrily. The boys began to snicker again, and Sean began outraged. "Pass me the book, and a peice of paper." He whispered to Bryn and she obeyed. He crumpled up the peice of paper and through it at the boys head "Get your buddy too." The boy tapped his friend, and all the humans had their eyes on me. I picked up the book and ripped it in half, then in four different peices. "That will happened to you if you throw one more book at her ever again." I growled, bareing my teeth. The humans began to shake, and were terrified, so they slumped in their chairs.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:11 am

She looked up and saw the book hit Bryn, she began to rise up out of her seat when she saw Sean turn around and rip the book into four pieces,Those damn humans, I might have a little talk with them later... Still she growled angrily, and the humans around her flinched to the side.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 am

The teacher turned around and blinked at the ripped history book and began writing things on the board faster. Thinking he'd thought that Sean didn't understand what he was talking about and ripped the book out of pure frustration, made Sean snicker, and lean back in his chair.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 am

She slipped forward quietly, making sure the teacher didn't notice her moving forward, swerving around the two human boys the cringed back in their chairs she walked up to the person seated next to Bryn. Tapping the girl on the shoulder she mouthed the word 'move' and the girl hurried away. She sat down by Bryn grinning, Bryn laughed softly.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 am

Sean saw Clairre sit at the corner of his eye, and Bryn laughed. He now knew it would be impossible to focus on his teacher, so he flipped his hood over his head, and drowned out all the sounds around him and focused ont he boring teacher and the boring lesson.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 am

Clairre leaned back in her seat and crossed her legs. She sighed and dipped her head slightly, her eyes drooping sleepily.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

When class was over, Sean got up and headed out of the classroom and to the lunchroom, sitting down with Sabine, Kelsey, Max, and Ren. Kelsey followed Sabine almost everywhere she went, and Ren had Max tagalong with him, following me. As we sat down, Sabine leaned in closely and began to talk frantically with an annoyed expression on her face. He raised an eyebrow then looked over to Ren who stared blankly at Sabine.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 am

Clairre gathered her things and walked out of the class, closely followed by Bryn,"You could have thrown the book back you know?" She said. Bryn shrugged,"It was better seeing them freak out."She said laughing. Clairre laughed with her as they approached the cafeteria. Corin, Blake, Madison, and Amanda sat at their table chattering idly. She sat down by Corin, and joined in the conversation telling them about the boys in history.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 am

Sabine's eyes fluttered as she talked and Kelsey began to shake. Sean's eyes moved over her, he hid the concern in them and only nodded at Sabine's words. Max looked over to Sean and whispered something to him that made him nod then look over to Clairre and her group. His eyes then moved to the ceiling as he thought. "We'll figure something out." He said, and regretted he couldn't give his packmates a better explaination. "If I have to speak to him again, I will, and this time I won't be as friendly." He growled, letting his shoulders tense up.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:37 am

Clairre leaned down and laid her head on her arms with a yawn,"Why is school so boringgggg?" She asked, drawing out the word. Madison giggled,"Because some grump made it that way." She said. Everyone at the table laughed along with her, adding into the joke.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 am

Sean looked over to Ren "Ren, you'll look after Kelsey." He gestured to Sabine "I'll look after her, Max you keep us up on any updates on Efron's new intrests." He added then got up as the bell rung. Sabine hung by his side and wouldn't let go of his arm. "Sabine...You have to let go of my arm." He said softly but she shook her head and hung on. He chuckled and was about to walk out of the lunchroom when he paused to look over at his other packmates who were sitting around Kelsey protectively.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:43 am

She stood up hearing the bell ring, walking beside Bryn and the others she glanced at the Bane's table and noticed everyone sitting around Kelsey, with Sean and Sabine a little way off. She tilted her head a bit, wondering what was going on with them. She bit her lip,Maybe it's Efron...She thought.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 2:55 am

Sabine started to cry and he blinked, then grabbed her by the wrists and gently pulled outside, pulling her in for a hug. He heard her sob and tightened his grip, feeling absloutely horrible. "Sabine,please stop crying." He said, keeping his voice steady as he put his hands down at his side while she burried her face in his side.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 2:59 am

Bryn grabbed her wrist and dragged her along outside,"We're going to skip the rest of the day."She explained. The Nightshades walked out of the door and began to move down the sidewalk to the forest. Clairre noticed movement nearby and turned seeing Sabine and Sean together, and Sean hugging Sabine. As soon as she saw Sabine she tensed up,I really hate that girl...She thought.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

Ren appeared and tspped on Sabine's shoulder. She turned around and wiped tears from her face. "Take her back to my house along with Kelsey, my parents will take care of them." He said to Ren, and Ren nodded and walked off. Sean was joined by Max and they both shifted forums and headed off towards the top of the mountain searching for something, and ignoring the Nightshade's scents.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 3:05 am

Bryn stopped and walked back towards Clairre, and looked at the Bane's making their way to the mountains,"Where do you think they're going?" She asked.
Clairre shrugged,"No idea."She replied, Bryn began to walk after them and Clairre grabbed her sleeve,"Where are you going?" Bryn turned her head,"I'm going to follow them of course."She said racing after them. "Bryn wait!" Clairre called racing after her faster packmate. The Bane's aren't going to like this...She thought.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 am

Sean narrowed his eyes, and looked over to Max. We're being followed by Nightshades. He said looking behind him at the kicked up snow. We need to swerve off course and seperate. Max added and went to the right, while Sean went to the left, going on completely different courses then zigzagging past trees.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 3:11 am

Bryn stopped, and shifted into wolf form dropping her nose to the ground. Being the excellent tracker she was she could pick out individual scents and make out their destination. Clairre caught up to her a warily shifted into wolf form,What are you doingShe asked. Bryn sniffed again then leaped forward following Sean's trail,Having fun! Clairre raced after her,Bryn the Bane's really won't like this!She called.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 3:14 am

Sean growled as he saw Bryn following him. Bryn what do you want? His hostile tone pierced through the semi silence. He sped up, leaping over rocks and crawling under bushes swiftly trying to shake off Bryn.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 3:16 am

Bryn growled with determination and sped after Sean easily catching up to him, and running right on his heels. Clairre sped forward after Bryn,Bryn slow down, you're going to get into a mess of trouble when Lumine hears about this!She called.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 3:18 am

Sean skidded to a stop, and growled, noticing Max stopping right beside him. Why'd you follow us? Max growled, his claws digging into the ground. We don't have to hurt the pretties do we? Max's laugh coursed through Sean's mind, and he bared his teeth. I don't respect you following us, Clairre.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairre Sun May 13, 2012 3:20 am

Bryn slowed to a stop and yipped when Clairre gave her a sharp bite on the ear. Turning she gazed levelly at Max and Sean,I was trying to get Bryn back, and tell her to stop following you, apparently she's heard of hearing.She remarked, glancing sharply at Bryn, who lowered her head.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Sun May 13, 2012 3:21 am

Sean turned sharply around, and Max chuckled following him up the hill the came down from and towards the cave that was hidden by the bushes.
Sean
Sean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next