Wolfsbane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carnival Day

3 posters

Go down

Carnival Day Empty Carnival Day

Post by Clairre Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Clairre walked behind Bryn her eyes wide as she took in all of the lights of the Carnival. Amazing how this never gets old...,She thought to herself. Bryn dragged Corin behind her to a cotton candy stand. "Oh, I love cotton candy!" She exclaimed. Clairre smiled to herself, she liked how relaxed her packmates were acting, and was glad to clear her head momentarily of any problems.
Clairre
Clairre

Back to top Go down

Carnival Day Empty Re: Carnival Day

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Calla walked with a bounce as she was pulled through the carnival with her friend, Ashley. "Perk up, Calla! You act like going to the Carnival is like going to the dentist!" Ashley exclaimed, shaking her head. Calla ignored her remarks and looked up at the sky, wishing she could be in the forest at the moment. Running freely, nothing holding her back, and only the stars to guide her. Cleo interrupted her fantasies with her sudden screeching for popcorn. "Oh, I haven't had popcorn in years!" she exclaimed and rushed over with Ashley following, Calla stayed back with Cosette, shaking her head. "They have short attention spans." Said Cosette laughing. Calla smiled and nodded, following the jittery girls to the food stand.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Kalona leaned back in the shadows, with a sigh. His teeth sharpened, then fell back to their normal size as he pushed away from the wall of the building and walked near the popcorn stand.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

"I can't believe you've never had cotton candy, Calla!" Said Cleo, handing her the fluffy pink glob. "It's my favorite candy, and I bet you'll love it." She added, paying the cashier and munching on the popcorn. Calla hesitantly took a bite of the cotton mass that was on the paper stick. It's sweetness covered her lips and made her tongue tingle. Calla chuckled and bit another piece off, the taste of it was exhilarating and she couldn't get enough. Yet, it was only cotton candy. "I see you like it." Said Ashley with a smile, she nudged Calla in the side and stuffed another amount of Cleo's popcorn, ignoring her dirty look.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Kalona reached into his packet and shifted around to find some money, pulling it out and counting it he made his way to the popcorn stand. Walking up to Calla he said,"Excuse me." As he was about to walk around her.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Calla looked up and blinked her cold green eyes. "Oh no, it's fine." She said, moving to the side and letting him pass. She looked back for a moment while Cleo and Ashley were teasing Cosette for hating popcorn and anything sweet. Calla ran her tongue over her lips and took a bite of the cotton candy, it was starting to shrink already. Calla studied the boy for a moment, then moved on, walking up beside Ashley. "Hmpf, don't get me started Ashley, remember when you wouldn't shut up about Jacob?" Ashley rolled her eyes and Cleo began teasing Ashley. Calla pulled Cosette aside and whispered "Do we know him, he looks familiar." Cosette looked the way Calla was and shook her head. "Afraid not, but he does look familiar." She said, then pulled Calla along, catching up with Cleo and Ashley.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Kalona bought some popcorn and a drink walking away from the stand, looking around,I must be exaggerating, but that girl looked faintly familiar...,He thought,then shrugged,Probably from my school. Walking along he spotted Clairre and the others, and walked to join them,"Hey everybody."He said in his usual quiet voice. They all waved, and Madison grabbed his arm leading them all to the ferris wheel.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Calla turned around once more, and saw the boy be led to the Ferris Wheel. She knew the girl who was leading him. She smiled to herself as she remembered that Madison had bragged all about him before, and probably was still drooling over him. Ashley pulled Calla's arm quickly, and startled her. "What?" She asked, slightly alarmed. 'You have got to ride the Raptor with me, everyone's too scared!" Calla swallowed dryly and looked at the tall ride. "I'd rather not, rides aren't my thing." She said, shying away. "Oh fine." Said Ashley with a groan and she turned to get on the ride herself. Calla shook her head and watched as she went up the steps. "Ridiculous." She whispered under her breath.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Clairre stopped and looked around, finding a familiar scent. Calling to Calla she waved and jumped up trying to get her attention,"Calla, hey Calla come over here!" She shouted.

Kalona glanced over his shoulder, reconizing the girl,I knew she was from the school,He thought.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Calla paused as she heard her name being called. She smiled and walked over to Clairre with Cleo and Cosette following. Ashley was still on the ride and they knew she would most likely be on it for more than one time. "Hey Ash, how's it been?" She asked, smiling. She felt half way there and half way off somewhere else. She was still stuck on how much she just wanted to be home and away from the headaching lights that filled the carnival. Everything was so distracting and irritating to hear, see, think , and smell.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Clairre shrugged,"A bit stressful to be honest,"She admitted,then gestured to Kalona,"I want to introduce you to someone, that's Kalona, he's kind of new to the school."

Kalona nodded a greeting then turned away, hating being introduced and having any attention on himself.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Calla smiled politely at him and changed her gaze to Clairre, noticing his uncomfortable look. "Is that so?" She asked, she wasn't very sure why she was talking in such a way, but decided not to question it. If she were to say anything else, she knew something would slip out and she would probably offend the Nightshades, not on purpose of course. Since the Banes are allies with her pack, she is close with them and they aren't too fond of the Nightshades, especially Ren and Max. They're had a problem since they met at the calling. Sean had explained everything to her, and she was on high alerts about Efron.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Kalona straightened up a little, hearing the slightly wary note in her voice.
Clairre began to explain what happened with Efron at the school and problems the Nightshades were having when Kalona interupted her.
"Clairre, don't say to much to her, Ren and Max would like to hear things about the Nightshade's too much."He murmured quietly. Clairre fell silent and looked at him curiously.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Calla's cheeks became hot and she felt uncomfortable. She shifted her weight to the other leg to think of something to say before Cleo interrupted her thoughts once more. "Oh yeah that's right. Sean told us about that just the other day. They were having issues with Efron and such.." Her voice as she spotted Calla's uncomfortableness. She dropped the subject when Cosette started the conversation up again. "Sean sure can be stubborn about things sometimes, took us in hour to get him to spill." She laughed and smiled, talking her gaze to Kalona. "May I ask name, your nickname, unless you don't have one?" She said politely, putting on her best face.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Mon May 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"Kalona works fine, but if you must call me a nickname then you can call me Kal." He said, turning towards her. Clairre stood a little off to the side, biting her lip.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Cosette smiled. "Very well, Kal it is." She said and then turned to Calla. "Well Calla unless we want your 'friend' worrying about us, we need to get back to the house." She made sure to let everyone know that this 'friend' wasn't a friend at all. Closer than a friend. Calla growled lowly at Cosette, who turned, ignored it, and continued "Now its time for departure, it was nice meeting you Kal, and as always a pleasure speaking with you, Clairre." She smiled dipped her head and walked swiftly after Calla who had begun leaving before her final good bye.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalona Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Kalona nodded a farewell to them, as well as the rest of the pack. Pulling his hood up over his head, he began to walk away,"I'll see you all later, I'm going home." He said. Claire nodded and began to walk away,"I'll be going too, bored now." The others followed her away, while Kalona walked the opposite way.
Kalona
Kalona

Back to top Go down

Post by Calla Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 pm

"What was that all about?" Asked Cleo, her eyes landing on Calla with a suspicous look in her eyes that showed the tell-me-now-or-later-you'll-go-through-hell-look. Calla simply sighed and shrugged. "He just was a bit hostile towards us, I guess." She said with a I-honestly-don't-know-look. Cleo narrowed her eyes then walked swiftly forward. "I'm going home." She said and rushed to her house. Cosette blinked. "That's not like her.." She said, watching as Cleo stormed away. "Hmpf, probably just on her cycle." Said Ashley with a chuckle and she made a rotation figure with her finger which made everyone burst into tears. "Wow, I've never heard anyone say that, Ashley." Said Calla, wiping a tear from her eye.

Calla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum